The Barbecue Season has arrived ...
Don't save the barbecue just for summer!
Suitable for all levels of barbecuers, the Essentials II course explores how to use Weber’s renowned “lid-on” barbecue technique to grill, roast, smoke and bake.
During the four hours you will prepare a variety of different dishes under the guidance of an expert chef and receive a demo on how to cook the perfect lamb roast and grilled vegetables.
You'll get hands-on with some dough, creating your own flat breads, and find out how every part of a meal can be cooked alfresco, even the dessert!
The sumptuous 8-course menu will include:
- Blackened aubergine dip
- Grilled white fish with seared fennel
- Butter bean and chorizo stew with garlic and saffron aioli
- Slow cooked yogurt and cumin lamb shoulder
- Sticky rotisserie quail with burnt chilli harissa sauce
- Pancetta wrapped green beans
- Grilled flat breads
- Sticky pear and cardamom tart Tatin with thick crème fraiche
Click to FIND OUT MORE