Weber Grill Academy. Weber Essentials II
Event Start Date: 07/02/2021 10:00
Event End Date: 07/02/2021 14:00
Due to popular demand of the course Weber Essentials, the Weber Essentials II course has arrived. From beginners to advanced grillers its suitable for all; for those who loved the first version and would like to discover the new one, and for all who simply are willing to enjoy the best of barbecued food.
A unique hands-on experience, this new course teaches you the Weber Way of barbecuing, demonstrates further techniques such as rotisserie, as well as covering key skills such as lighting and temperature control. You'll be learning how to perfectly barbecue fish and vegetables, roasts, flat breads and even something sweet!
Want to get the most from your barbecue and cook more than the standard barbecue fare of burgers and sausages? The Essentials II course explores how to use Weber’s renowned “lid-on” barbecue technique to grill, roast, smoke and bake! During the 4 hours you and your classmates will prepare a variety of different dishes under the guidance of an expert chef. You'll receive a demonstration from the chef on how to cook the perfect lamb roast and grilled vegetables and we'll ask you to get hands-on with some dough and create your own flat breads!
New exciting menu including fish, grilled vegetables.
- Ideal for exploring just how versatile your barbecues with a more hands-on focus
- Suitable for Beginners to Advanced grillers
The menu will include:
- Blackened aubergine dip
- Grilled white fish with seared fennel
- Butter bean and chorizo stew with garlic and saffron aioli
- Slow cooked yogurt and cumin lamb shoulder
- Sticky rotisserie quail with burnt chilli harissa sauce
- Pancetta wrapped green beans
- Grilled flat breads
- Sticky pear and cardamom tarte Tatin with thick crème fraiche
This course is booked direct via Weber: click here to book
Please note that the course may be cancelled if there are less than 10 participants registered until 14 days before the course date.