Weber Grill Academy. Festive Barbeque.
Event Start Date: 15/12/2019 11:00
Event End Date: 15/12/2019 15:00
Learn how to use the Weber way of cooking to create warming winter dishes on the barbecue including Sunday roasts, soups and even your Christmas turkey!
The Festive Barbeque course includes mastering Weber's renowed "lid-on" barbecue techniques for grilling, roasting, smoking and baking. During the 4 hours you and your classmates will prepare a variety of different dishes under the guidance of an expert chef. Using a combination of charcoal and gas barbecues, you'll be taught skills from lighting techniques to controlling temperature and knowing when you food is perfectly cooked.
You'll learn how to create great roasts on the barbecue and get your Yorkshire puddings right every time! The chef will also demonstrate how to prepare and cook a turkey on the barbecue so you can treat your family to a rather special Christmas feast.
The course can be cancelled, if there are less than 10 participants registered until 14 days before the course date.
- Christmas Turkey and other delights for the season
- Winter seasoned ingredients on the barbecue
The menu will include:
- Hot smoked salmon with potato rosti and herbed cream fraiche
- Smoked leek and potato soup with fig and goat cheese flat bread
- Roast Beef and Yorkshire puddings
- Roast Turkey with Hasselback potatoes and Brussel sprouts
- Sticky toffee pudding with cream and berries
This course can only be booked through Weber site click here to book.