WEBER Grill Academy Barbecue Classics.
Event Start Date: 24/05/2019 17:30
Event End Date: 24/05/2019 21:30
Perfect for anyone looking to learn the Weber way of cooking, this introductory course will teach you how to achieve consistently great results with classic barbecue dishes. You will learn must-have barbecue skills, such as lighting, controlling temperature and how to tell when your food is cooked to perfection.
Using Weber's lid-on technique on both charcoal and gas barbecues, an expert chef will spend two and a half hours teaching you the best way to cook a number of all time barbecue classics.
As part of this course you'll be asked to prepare your own juicy cheeseburgers and be taught how to cut and portion a whole chicken, using the various pieces to create a succulent barbecued chicken dish. The chef will also show just one of the many possibilities to expand your barbecue menu with a demonstration of the famous "beer can chicken."
The course can be cancelled, if there are less than 10 participants registered until 14 days before the course date.
The menu will include:
- Seared sesame salmon skewers with picked cucumber spinach dip.
- Perfect Sausages - Grill 'n smoke
- Corn on the cob with chilli butter
- Classic barbecued chicken with oyster sauce marinade
- Ultimate Burger with bacon jam
- Classic beer chicken with smoked paprika and herb butter
- White chocolate Pizza with mascarpone and toasted marshmallows
This course can only be booked through Weber site click here to book.